Re: Rog and Kathie Lee

Yep, I remember it too...I've got a recording somewhere.  It was the Regis
and Kathie Lee Show (Now Regis and Kelly)  God, I'm glad she's gone!  I seem
to remember Kathie Lee asking him how he stayed so fit, and he said
something typically Roger, like, "Pushups....wanna find out?"  She
*pretended* to be horrified.

Carol Z.