Re: Who fans?

> It had occurred to me that a happy outcome of this whole mess might
> be that he actually finishes his autobiography

Yeah, I hope he sticks to his word on this.  It would be great to delve
into his autobiography by, say, next summer.  I hope it happens.

It's a shame OX never got to finish his memoirs.  Didn't he start a his-
tory (or was it just a 'cartoon history) of The Who & only got up to
the tour with Herman's Hermits?  I remember reading that.

If so, it would be nice if someone got all that in order & released what
he finished.

Come to think of it, Daltrey needs to write *his* autobiography, too!
Or maybe his Who history.  I'm sure that'd be an interesting read, as well.

- SCHRADE in Akron