Ostrich Lobsters

>From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski@icanon.com>
>Subject: Food Poison At Jeff's House, Roundels Arrive!
>
>Jeff, Kevin, Keets, Schrade,
>Jon, (Alan - you seem to be immune here - did you pack a lunch?)
>are all pretty short in the "cutting of slack" department right now.

Really?
Due tell!
What's going on over at The Shout?

I'm actually quite curious how this is playing out on other lists.
I know O&S has been just about devoid of *any* opinion or discussion on this matter.
I also know, from Keets' post, that folks on The Shout were talking about specific apologies.
Anyone?  Any insight that can be shared?

>Exactly what type of food was served that night?

Well, it was Lobsters.
I guess Keets and Jon got some bad ones, otherwise known as Ostrich Lobsters.   ;-)

>What the %$@#!

Hey, no need to get upset and start cursing!
Did you pick up that potty mouth in the woods from some bears?
They're known to let the expletives fly while searching for pick-a-nick baskets.

This is an emotional issue.
One that many of us are taking very seriously.  It cuts right down to the core of Who fandom.
It's tense and intense.
I'm fine with how it's been going.  I'm sure Lela and Jon and whomever else understand the emotion, understand that there is serious disagreement between the "sides".
If we ever get a chance to meet again, they can count on a big genuine smile and hug from me, as always.

>I received, and am wearing my new Roundel T-shirt.

Not bad quality!
BTW!!!!  The long sleeved (same as worn by Keith Moon) target T-shirts are now up!
I have to say I'm pretty psyched about them.
I've been looking for this very shirt for over 15+ years!
Not to mention the infant "onsie's" and baby t's.
Perfect timing.
Keith Alec Price (Stu in MD's new son) will soon be outfitted in both, along with the little Who-target-T wearing teddy bear.  Thanks to mom-O'Neal.

>Thanks for boot-strapping
>this Kevin!

I do what I can, and nothing more.  ;-)

>Perhaps I'll
>cut about 1/8" from the edge and apply it as a circle.   We'll see.

Yeah, I'm debating this too.
I've got two reserved to go on either side of my WHO Euro Sticker (available at thewho.org) on the back of my Jeep.  I kind of like your idea of cutting out the target.
My Jeep is getting Euro'd out!

>Kevin:  perhaps you could suggest that they provide a coupon code for us
>Who fans.  That way they could track the source of their advertising.  Maybe
>it's worth some comp merchandise to you.

Not a bad idea.
But, I'm not looking for anything from this.
I'd rather them do something on their own.
Plus, the guy really has been doing a bunch of digging for me for a big target decal to put on the back of my boat.  I've got some good leads thanks to him.
So, picture 1-foot diameter target with "Pure and Easy" wrapped along the top.

Kevin in VT