Re: Pete's Email To Rolling Stone

> What are we to make of this?

Just what it says, I guess.  He's gonna finish his autobiography.  He's
gonna "get up & play" (in public, I assume) at some point in the future.

Do some damage control by being more public with his charity (guilt?).
Walk around his neighborhood & get applauded (or yelled at).  Will
not go on T.V.

Oh yes, Roger is a rock.  *The* rock, as far as I'm concerned.

As for the "Who fans" line.....I don't know.  It scratches the surface
of an apology.  Like, "I hope things return to normal for you."  Or,
"I hope people stop mentioning this embarrassing event to you in bars."

Or, "I hope your parents & relatives stop looking at you funny when
you're defending me."  Or, "I hope your co-workers don't awkwardly
change the subject when you bring up the merits of the latest Who
release."

Something like that, I guess.  His words comfort me.  But I still yearn
to hear more from him.

- SCHRADE in Akron