The capricious winds of public opinion

>From: Keithjmoon70
>Subject: The capricious winds of public opinion

Pete doesn't owe us a damn thing. We paid for the concerts and they gave us
the shows.  We bought the CD's and they gave us the music.  We're even.

Wow.  Is that all it is to you?  Just an exchange of music for money?
Ok.

>Then came some people speculating that he was doing more than just
research.
>Busy minds were at work. Opinionated articles were printed. The Phoenix
House
>came out crying foul.  Then "Oh my, maybe they are right!  Look at what
>people are saying!  What do they think about us!?"

In other words....then came some people who actually took a good, unbiased,
look at the situation.
And, your description of what happened (that I've deleted) is just way, WAY,
too simplistic.

>I don't care what anybody says. The truth is still the truth even if nobody
>believes it.

Your beliefs and faith is blinding.
Whom, is the question.

Kevin in VT