Re: Happy Birthday(,) Pete!

It could be that what we should be discussing here is how much Pete/Roger/The Who actually owe the fans. What you seem to be indicating here is a very personal relationship.

Does Pete owe the fans an apology because he has caused them personal grief in defending him to their friends, etc.? Does he have some obligation to maintain the hightest standards because fans support him through buying cds and tickets?

Does he also owe an apology for his drug and alcohol addictions? For retiring The Who for so many years? For the tragedy in Cincinnati?

keets

> People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;

Sounds like a certain large-nosed rock guitarist I know.

<snip>
It was never between you and them anyway

Except the countless times they bought your CD's & concert tickets.

- SCHRADE in Akron