Re: Some more research

In a message dated 5/19/2003 12:37:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> Enough with your sob stories about your personal tragedies

Scott, who's sobbing?  This information is pertinent to the issue at hand.
Never would I reveal such personal things had Pete not written such personal
things as ADB.  I see this is wasted on you. But you aren't the only person
in the world, so get over it.

There are real problems that cannot be ignored.  There are people that are
unfortunate and don't live convenient little lives sitting on a sarcastic
throne.

Bombs come and land on people. They can't help it.  Pete wrote about this in
January of 2002 and there was little to no response on this list about it
when he posted it. I did respond then because I have some understanding about
the problem he is addressing and I was very thankful to see him write it. I
wrote no "sob stories."

My purpose in exposing my situation later-at considerable cost-was to help in
our understanding in the real world, not just in our tidy, judgmental
inexperienced minds.  If something like this had happened to you, maybe you
would know to shut up and listen.  I won't bore anyone with the good part of
the story because I keep that for myself.  I am not discouraged.

How can you help the one you really love?  You first have to have the
experience of loving someone.

Jon in Mi.