Re: Sticking to the facts......

>I think you're doing the same thing--that is, basing your opinions on
speculation and interpretation. Pete doesn't say in his statement that he
accessed these sites >"repeatedly." That's not a fact.

"3 or 4 times" doesn't constitute repeatedly?
Technically it does, but there are fine points of meaning here. If I didn't know it was three or four times, and you told me Pete accessed porn sites "repeatedly," I'd expect it was some kind of addiction and that he went back to the SAME sites several times. That would be one site four times, then another site five times, etc., etc. It's a loaded word.

keets