Re: phoenix disappointment - What I was/am looking for.....

>What victims groups have made statements, other than the Phoenix House?
I'm not suggesting that others wouldn't feel the same way, just wondering if
>I've missed something.
There have been some statements from other groups, but they don't trash Pete. Most of them say something like: The Pete Townshend case points out that it is illegal to access these sites. Research or curiosity is not an acceptable reason.

keets