Official Shout Who Convention website now up

HI all
     just to let you know our official Shout Who Convention 2003 website is
up, go here for info about purchasing tickets,  more should be added intime
to the site.

Thanks to DVS for his help in creating the site.

Go to  http://www.thewho.net/whoconvention2003/

take care and look forward to seeing some of you on the day.

Andrew (Rees)

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
  We have drums everywhere. As they go to the dressing room,
   please say an incredible thank you to The Who."
                                                   Compare Jeff Dexter The
Oval 18/9/71