Re: The Mall Analogy / Still Pissed At Pete

After a boneheaded mistake like the one he made, I'd like an apology.
Rather than his complaining about his punishment, I'd like an apology.
Rather than his complaining about the laws on the books, I'd like for
him to admit he made a grave mistake.
I'm kind of uncomfortable with that type of arguments, the asking for apology.
Too much politically correct to my taste.
After all, rock is underculture by his nature.
The Who is a bunch of drugged, punk, rebel youngsters. They born in a movement to contest the old society, to promote a REVOLUTION. It wasn't possible, because of the conservative reaction, so fuck them, the reactionary.
PT is slight different because of his mystical side, Baba guru driven, that allow him a enlightened perspective, but in essence he is a rocker, crazy drunken drugged rocker, that did a lot of crazy things without asking nobody's permission 'cause he needs no fucking approval of nobody.
Stop trying to force him 'normal' behavior. You are 'normal', correct persons, patriotic people that vote in Democrats or Republicans and support the nation, but PT isn't 'normal'. He is a pop artist, if so. A rocker, for sure. He fucks up sometimes, but only him knows what he wanna do after.
I hope he begins a crusade against pedophilia by opening his own molested heart, but this is only hope, not a mandate.

I love PT for what he is, genius and ridiculous, discarded and pretentious, mystical and crazy, all at the same time in one package only.

His music is the music of my life, a life of a loser and disconnected guy, like him or many of the die-harders. Not forget that.

Tom