Re: Know your enemy

Lela, re

> > I'm not jumping on The Sun's bandwagon yet as I've seen no other
> > news organization state this, but if true, it just looks really bad.
> > I don't even want to think about it.
>
> I shot my email off to them asking about their source as soon as I
> read that article and I've not heard a word back from them. This is
> odd. Do you suppose it means they have no source?

No it's not odd, and yes it means they lied. The Sun is the worst newspaper in the UK. It has a history of lying and deceiving. For instance, in 1989, when the Police in Sheffield murdered 90 Liverpool football fans, the Sun conspired with the Police to cover up their crimes by printing utterly false stories about the Liverpool fans' behaviour on the day.

> > It's a problem in much of media reporting these days. Reporters and
> > pundits seem to be saying what they think as if it's the truth, and
> > without any qualification to indicate it's only their opinion. FOX
> > and MSNBC are also bad offenders, I notice.

Would you be surprised to learn that The Sun and Fox are owned by the same organisation, Richard Murdoch's News Corporation?

Murdoch cares nothing for the truth, he os a lying, evil scumbag who is only concerned with profit. He doesn't give a shit how much he hurts people nor how his media interests lie, cheat and deceive if it makes ratings/sales.

John