Pissed at Pete Too !!!!

I am pissed as well at Pete,but,not because he accessed
a child porn site but,because he's too good a citizen of the UK...
wouldn't want to offend would we.Where is the angry
defiant Pete of his Generation?

Tell your barrister to tell them to shove it...we don't want no stinkin'
caution lets go to court.

Absolutely ridiculous people wanting apologies...crazy stuff...

If the man was a Gary Glitter and had logged countless hours
on these sites different story.Those saying he got rid
of those computers from 1999, that is English tabloid fodder,
one could have seen from news video that some of the Macs
pulled from his house were at least 4-5 years old.

I guess we don't believe "A different Bomb' it
was made up because Pete was worried about this case,his charity work
was a facade because he is a pedophile...in fact Tommy was a
preface to this debacle to avoid jail time.

Come on people,when this happened many made the argument,
does one need to see the horrors of child porn to understand it and a lot
said they didn't.However,an intellectual,who I suspect has been abused
who is concerned,who can make a difference,who has helped
sufferers of abuse through his music and charities.... may.
I may not ... doesn't mean he may not.

It is not for me to judge whether he thought he needed to or simply made a
stupid
irrational decision to just see what evil is out there in the world.All
I know is that accessing  this site in no way diminishes his honesty
as to why he was there and if this media attention saves one life
or helps one child Pete would accept it more readily.

To say if he paid or not is irrelevant.
The point is does him paying $20-30
to access this site wipe out a career of charity work and honesty?

I don't think so..and the fact that the UK charged him with nothing
but to register him as a sex offender is ludicrous and makes UK look
obsolete.

Tommy helped thousands of abused kids growing up,
and not just sexual abuse either.If you don't believe Pete well that's
fine but,if you believe him to be honest and most of his fans think he
is brutaly honest then I think he's the one owed the apolgy
by the press,the tabloid and by some of his fans.

Again I am pissed at Pete...tell Scotland Yard to shove it.
I'll put a few quid into the barrister fund !!!