Re: What can ya say......

> I want to apologize to the list, and particularly to Jim M.,

Where's *my* personal apology?  I *will not* be spoken to like that.

> There, there's my "softy poetic" side.
> You've already met my "aggressive guitar buster" side.

Bloody split personality!

I think it's safe to say everyone's emotions are running on high at
the moment.  I've calmed down since yesterday.

I'm still not completely sure of my feelings on the matter.  Actually,
I'm tired of pondering the whole mess.

It certainly hasn't affected my enjoyment of The Who's music (not that
I thought it would).  I've been listening to a ton of Who lately.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say.  Let's cut each other some slack,
I guess.  As Who fans, our emotions have gone through the ringer.

But let's remember, The Who's glorious music is why we're all here.
It's only by the music we'll be free.  No travel ban can take that away
from us.  We know the power of The Who.  And the power of Pete.

So, if we find during this difficult time that the f-word flows liberally
from our lips, or if we find ourselves feeling betrayed, or confused, or
ganged up on, keep in mind one thing: no matter how "wonky" Peter Town-
shend gets, The Who is still the best goddamned rock band ever.  We're
all on the same team in that regard.

Don't worry, smile & dance, you just can't work life out.....

- SCHRADE in Akron