Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?

>From: "Jim M"
>Subject: Re: Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?
>
>To excuse it by saying that you shouldn't have to be giving your money to
organized crime doesn't change the fact that you are. But, hey, *your* money
isn't doing >anyone any harm because, well, you like pot, and it shouldn't
be illegal anyway, right? I'm not condemning what you do, just agreeing with
Jim that you're being a >little hypocritical.

Hold on there Jimbo M.......before you make more outlandish accusations that
you don't know anything about..
If you want to equate what Pete did, who is now on a public register of sex
offenders and likely unable to travel, with casual pot smokers accross the
world numbering in the millions, that's up to you if you wish to hide like
that.
But, don't for a second state that I am giving money to anyone.  I'm not.
So careful with your written accusations there bucko.  I don't take them
lightly, and you don't know what you're talking about.

I think this whole argument is a big rationalization.
But, go ahead.  If it makes you feel better, then fine.
I wouldn't want anyone to have to look long and hard at the facts of this
whole situation, and heaven forbid say a thing bad about Pete.
Go ahead, and blindly follow.

>Have any of you people slamming Pete ever looked at porn on the internet?

Legal vs. Illegal.
And we're talking about Pete, here.
Too uncomfortable for you?

>Let's try to remember one thing. Pete is not a Pedophile. OK? I don't care
if he did throw away that computer.

Interesting how you put the two statements together.
So, what is *your* definition of a pedophile??  Look at pictures 100x?
200x?  50x?  10x (uh oh, getting closer.  Getting uncomfortable?)?   5x? 4x?
2x?
I don't believe Pete is a pedophile, but I'm also not going to blindly hide
and not look at the facts.
I'm also not going to hide from the justified perception that is out in the
general public, or for that matter what I feel Pete should be saying to try
and stem that tide.

>. He made one huge, boneheaded mistake and he's paying for it big time.

And all anyones done is express anger at that, and asked for an appology.
So BACK THE FUCK OFF from me, and careful how you throw accusations and the
label "hypocrite" around.
Got it?

Kevin in VT