Re: The EVIL list of people who may be dangerous

"for research"?

Have we forgotten that Pete notified IWO??  Huh??<<<

According to Scotland Yard Pete accessed the child
abuse site in 1999.  According to Pete he contacted
the IWF (Internet Watch Foundation) in the autumn of
2000.  Why did he wait over a year?

In the summer of 2000 he posted a diary reflecting on
the past year, when he reformed the Who and played a
series of gigs that raised over $1,000,000 for
children's charities.  "This is something I need to
do," he wrote specifically about those shows, "to
placate my own uneasy soul."

Shit.  And all along I thought 1996-2000 was another
golden age for the Who.