Re: The What One?

In a message dated 5/8/2003 12:06:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kevinandt@gmavt.net writes:

> And, what's "Wonkey"?

Kev,

I took that from what Pete wrote on his site.  He called himself a wonk or
wonky.  See how I am?  I have no memory.

>Dare I say it fucked up my mind?

Your courage for sharing is admirable.

Thanks.  I shared that because I wanted to show that, as a person who was a
victim of a pedophile, I can see things from both sides.  Also, sadly,
molestation is so damn common these days, I would bet that statistically,
there is someone else on this list that has been molested.

Jo