Re: Pete: "Free But Branded"

> Responsible for the rapes of kids? No way. *NO* way.

Did he give his money to those people, though?  Yes way.  *YES* way.

> What was his motive?

Damn good question.  "Research," I guess.

> *You with *no* sin... -Pick up that stone and throw it.

How about - *you* who have not used your credit card to gain access to an
illegal child porn site cast the first stone!  I just picked up a big rock.

> He *is* responsible for drawing much needed attention to this and is
> paying way too much for it.

Enough of your "hero worship" (false idol, BTW).  Listen, I'm happy Pete's
not going to jail.  I'm happy there was nothing on Pete's computers.

What I'm not happy with is Pete's attitude, making it seem like he's being
unjustly punished.

Kevin's right.  Why hasn't he apologized for all this?  Why is he acting
so goddamned smug about it all?

- SCHRADE in Akron