Re: Fury at Townshend Let-Off

>>><snip>
>But by the time Townshend was arrested he had got rid
>of the computer he used when he paid to access the
>depraved images in 1999.

WHAT????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell.
This gets worse and worse.<<<

Pete's visit must have occurred early in the year
because Landslide was busted and taken off-line in
August 1999.

Knowing full-well the fury that engulfed Gary Glitter
and having been cautioned by his lawyer to stay quiet
about the image he saw in 1997 or 1998 by accident, he
probably ditched the computer to get rid of evidence
of his visit.

If that is in fact the sequence it upsets me that he
would feel the need to "go back" months later and PAY
to see more.  Wasn't the one image of, as he wrote in
ADB, "a male infant of about two years old being
buggered by an unseen man" enough to convince him?!

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.
.