Re: Phoenix Survivors' harsh statements.........

"O'Neal, Kevin W." wrote:

> "A spokesman for Phoenix survivors, a group which represents victims of child abuse, said: "We are appalled at the leniency of the punishment Townshend has received."
>
> "He gave money to child molesters, which doubtless paid for the next child rape photo session."
>
> "He still insists that curiosity is a fair excuse for the sexual exploitation of children."
>
> "As the justice system fails child victims yet again our only hope now is that Mr Townshend seeks professional help."
>
> The above statements are not fucking fair!  A group like the Phoenix Survivors discredits their cause by lashing out at Pete, or anyone else who is innocent of pedophilia, in this way.
> Kevin in VT

Kevin,

I'm not sure if you saw Seth's post about the radio station he went after. Basically they're response to the PT issue is that they only ever made statements about Pete's own CONFESSION

People connect things to other people based on impressions and hearsay and statements.

There's a joke about when you build a 100 bridges, you're known as a Bridge Builder. But, suck one cock.... And people know you as a c**ks**ker.

All things shall pass. Or at least, let's hope so.

magik