Re: tales from the who

On Mon, 5 May 2003 17:13:34 -0700 (PDT), Anna Mormack
<carrieanne79@yahoo.com> wrote:

><<What school did you go to up there? I spent four
>long years in nearbyNorthampton.>>
>
>I attended the University of MA at Amherst, the
>so-called bastard child of the five-college system.
>One of the girls who lived in my building last year
>was watching tv with me once and when a commercial for
>the Scooby Doo movie came on, she laughingly told me
>about the five-college parable for the movie; we were
>the dog!

LOL! Anyway, I just saw this article and thought of you. :)

http://www.massnews.com/2003_Editions/5_May/050603_mn_umass_lives_up_to_rep.shtml

"UMass/Amherst Lives Up to its Reputation as 'Zoo Mass'"

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org