Re: symphonic pinball wiz

----- Original Message ----- From: <Sroundtable@aol.com>

> I also listened to PW from JT 1989 and roger's voice sounded kinda sick.
It's funny cause I have >the Eyesight to the Blind from 1989 and rog sounds
awesome on it.  Any answers or thoughts?

I saw the second of two shows in Foxboro, MA on that tour.  A friend of mine
was at the first night and told me that Roger was struggling with his voice
all night and Pete had to step in for some of the vocals.  He sounded fine
at my show a night or two later.  I guess Rog had some problems with his
voice on that tour.

There's a report about that first Foxboro show at:
 http://www.thewholive.de/1989/berichte/1989-07-12.html

Jim M