Re: Oops you did it again - no Who

The unbeliveably incorrect Marky boy says:

>>Except said information was stolen intact in computers, there's your
ignorance (actually severe Clinton envy) rearing its ugly head, right on
schedule. Ooops, you >did it again!

As usual, little Marky boy does not cite sources.  I cited my source - one of
them - which contains many other sources for you to check out.  Do so and
decide for yourselves.  The book is caleld "The Year Of The Rat," and it
cites many security sources, newspapers, etc.

The technology transfer OK came from the TOP!

Same with North Korea in 1994 regarding nuclear technology.  An unbelievably
stupid thing to do - but that's Arky Billy Boy for ya!

Cinton envy - for what?????????  Lying chronically to the American people;
running away like a scared Marky boy from Bin Laden and terrorists six times
during his years in office (which Bin Laden stated in 1998 only emboldened
him even more) ; being complicit in stealing a little boy from Cuba to send
him back so that his lawyer's investment in cell toweers in Cuba could be
protected (desptie the two cell calls from Elian's dad asking if he got to
Florida safely!) - etc. etc. etc.

Naww - I'll pass on this moron's "legacy."  I am more into things like truth,
honor, obeying the law, etc.  And I cannot, for the life of me, think of
anything he did that I would be envious of!

>See how the truth gets under his skin? The more you rage, Greg, the more you
>reveal the truth about yourself.

I am quite content to rest in the arms of the truth little boy!  It seems
that you are the one that cannot handle it.

Greg Biggs