Royal Albert Hall CD release: Any News??

Does anyone out there have any news about the release of the TCT Royal Albert Hall CD release? It was supposed to be in March according to Pete's website. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any release of a CD nor have I heard any info on when this CD might be released in the future.  I'm sure someone out there's got the scoop on this story.... Crazy Joe

The Who Mailing List Digest
Wednesday, April 30 2003 Volume 10 : Number 136

In this issue:

"I've Been Away..." new live album?
tommy for dummies
Re: Picture disks & cults
Re: don't be shy
Re: "I've Been Away..." new live album?
Re: media & impartiality (no Who)
The Who Special Edition EP & other stuff
Ooops you did it again!
Re: Pete Petition
Re: media & impartiality (no Who)
Re: Egocentrism run amuck! :-)
charismatic leaders
Re:
Pete Townsend IS James Bond?
Re: media & impartiality (no Who)
Re: The Who Special Edition EP & other stuff
Re:
Daltrey's Odd ICE Baby
RE:
Love has been Felt Up; Redskin Rhapsody