Tales from the Who

A couple of easy questions for you bootleg fans.

1. Is King Biscuit likely to release the Tales From The Who show as an album?

2. If so, is it likely to sound better or have extra tracks compared to the bootlegs out there?

I've only ever bought one bootleg Who album. It was a double LP and the sound was so dreadful I think I only listened to it once. I think the title was from a Tommy lyric and I bought it at a flea market. I take it some of these things don't sound too bad?

When I first joined the list, someone pointed me to Baba O'Riley's bootleg page. It looks like a treasure trove, but how do you, you know, actually buy these things?

Jim M