Pete's blazing guitar work

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Pete's blazing guitar work
>
>Oh, I didn't mean to imply Pete never makes mistakes on guitar.

Yeah, I know.  Just trying to generate a good knock-down debate.  ;-)

>I guess I was thinking about The Who's studio output when I said that there was
>no "bad" to juxtapose against the "good."

*THAT* I'll agree with.

>Pete certainly fumbles on oc-
>casion when playing live.

His slow fingers must frustrate the shit out of him.
But, as a result, we get good banjo type pickin', and incredible power slash cords and blessed heavenly (er, um, ....scientific?) feedback.

>I should've been clearer.

Hey, you are what you drink!
(Yeager Joke)

Kevin in VT