Keets, I'm hurt

> I'm not, and I don't think Mc is either.
>
> Mc actually has green skin and tufty eyebrows and nasty yellow fangs and
> lives under a bridge somewhere in Louisiana.  He's trying to use this
> incident to provoke Mark and Kevin into a policital
> argument so listowner
> Paul will throw them off the list.  ;)
>
> keets

Come on, Keets.  I didn't bring up the topic of Pete and Bush and WGFA.  I don't remember who did.  If my interpretation is right, Paul wants us to avoid purely political topics like war in Iraq, terrorism, etc.  I simply criticized Pete's remarks.  I don't want Kevin, or Mark, or anyone thrown off the list.  I even put in a post or two to e-mail me privately if they wanted to discuss politics.  I am also not a troll and am really hurt that you think I am.  Guilty of being a bit too defensive at times, yes, but a troll I am not.

Mc