Internet shorthand

Pardon my ignorance, but what does WGFA stand for? Thanks!

Helen:

Won't Get Fooled Again. Just a little Internet shorthand, sorry.

>my first who song was "My Generation"... played by Green Day.

Great to have a Punk version; I like that one myself. Also the Sex Pistols' Substitute, and the Ramones do a good job with that one, too.

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
                               A.J. Muste

                 Cheers             ML