the times they are a changing...

I've been to see Leon Russell tonight. On the way I heard on the radio that Sony is laying off workers and will soon cut artists due to falling sales. Two other of the big music companies are for sale. Meanwhile, Leon Russell played a fairly good sized auditorium and filled it up pretty well. I bought one of his cds for $26 and asked the gal at the table about how the profits work. Figure Russell is getting his cds at most at wholesale price, so he's making a good profit there. I'm glad Pete has got his little retail outlet and that The Who are touring. I've seen some predictions that the big music companies are close to bankruptcy. The whole thing could come crashing down very suddenly.

keets

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions