a few more Who - Ultimate Collection UK CD's back in stock

Hello folks,

We got in four more copies today of the UK version of the Who - Ultimate
Collection 3 CD set.  This version is now out of print but our UK supplier
still gets a few every now and then.  The 3rd disc has the bonus tracks that
were on the older U.S. version (also now deleted) plus two live videos from
1974 (Charlton).  The CD overall also has 5 more songs than the U.S. version
and comes with better packaging as well.

The price, as before, is $36 and then your choice of the following for
shipping:

UPS - $6 (includes insurance)
Priority Mail - $5 (insurance is $1.20 extra)

We can take credit cards via Paypal - or you can send payment within ten days
of placing the order to CVC, PO Box 507, Celina, OH 45822.  Please use our
business email - BiggsCVC@aol.com - to place your orders and for any Paypal
purchases.

Many thanks to all of you that have purchased these CD's from us in the past
- sure hope you are enjoying them!  I love my copy!

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables
www.cvccollect.com
BiggsCVC@aol.com
nothing."  - Edmund Burke.