Sensitive songs and not so sensitive ears

In a message dated 3/26/2003 9:13:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Eh?  Decent or not, the live version always gives me the shivers.

You too?  I love Rabbit's playing on that song in 2002.  I do actually get
goosebumps everytime I hear that song.  But then again *I* like Sunrise, Blue
Red and Grey, and all of the sensitive stuff Pete has put out.  Or let me say
that at least I'm not ashamed to *admit* it. ;)

I did listen to the WN DE today.  All I can add, seeing how I am not an
audiophile (or any other kind of 'phile by the way) is that disc two
surprised and delighted me.  I had no idea how great the Young Vic
performances actually were.  All I ever heard was how well it didn't go and I
figured it deserved an asterisk. Flush that. What it deserves is  a high watt
stereo with a good kicker box and a set of ears willing to get their ass
kicked.  Keith and John are back.

Jon escaping the tv in Mi.