Re: Copyrights; ICSFM live

I have yet to find a copy of WN-D in Myrtle Beach. Still searching...

>Copyright doesn't say anything about royalties, which I presume is a
different area of law (perhaps related to taxes?). ;)

Keets:

I don't know about that. I presume the agencies which collect the fees distribute them to the songwriters. I never understood how that could be done, since at least in this store more money SHOULD go to Pete than anyone else in the world...but how do they know that???

>Yeah, and a lot *harder* ! One step at a time.

Jon:

Oooh, good Zep bitchslap!

> Now I'm confused. Are you talking about the video "The Who Rocks America"?

Jim:

No, the Tommy 20th Anniversary video. Join Together was from the 1989 final tour, and WRA was from the `92 final tour. Let me add that taking a quick look at my boots, I found they also did ICSFM at Alpine Valley.

>not to be one of them. There are no setlists on that site from 1967. They

Keep in mind it was still pretty much standard practice in 1967 for a (roughly) 20 minute set, especially for the opening band (which would be The Who in America). I haven't seen it on any 1967 boots, few that there are. They didn't play it at Monterey which granted is before it was released. BUT, and importantly I think, they ALSO didn't do it the following year at the Fillmore East show in April. One would think it was their latest single and they would have played it, if they were playing it at all.

>On the issue of GWB, we don't know that the fees weren't paid.

Mc:

Yes we do, because Pete called Bush a "cunt." What a perceptive guy, that Pete...

>war, but, be it the Who list or not, we can`t ignore the fact that our life
is going deeper into tragedy.

Helen:

Amen, sister!

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
                               A.J. Muste

                 Cheers             ML