Re "___________, not together."

> It's a toughie, but I've seen Kids about 140 times...

Are you actually counting?  ;-)

> ...so I should have a go. I'd bet that he says "We're apart, we're
> not together".

I like that guess.  "We're apart, not together."  And I'll tell you
why I like that guess.

Because whatever Moon says has the "ar" sound of the word "apart."
So the word "apart" must be treated as a likely candidate.

I kinda hear the word "now" in there, too.  As in "We're apart now,
not together."

The two syllables I'm hearing might just be a normal speech contraction
of the phrase, making it sound like, "W''part now....."  A Moonie slur,
if you will.

> Let's hope for accurate subtitles on the DVD!

Sometimes they put English subtitles on an English language film if
the accents are thick.  Maybe.  We'll see.

I like your theory, though.  "We're apart now, not together."  Makes
sense & it sounds like it might be what Moonie is actually saying.

- SCHRADE in Akron