Re: here's a new one: displaying an obvious lie about someone else lying

Hmmm. Can't get that song out of my head today. Thanks for the obsession, Helen. :b

When the moon is in the Seventh House
and Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius! Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
and Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

keets

Kevin writes:

> Hey, you're the one who just called a lister's political
> opinion "blather".
> Whoops.

Read carefully, Kevin. I clearly stated that I have not gone a personal offensive against INDIVIDUALS. To criticize one's opinion, labelling it as blather, is not a personal attack on an individual. In your own "refutation," you admit that I was characterizing an opinion, not a person, as you continue to do here OVER and OVER again.

Kevin writes:

> Consider it refuted.

Fact remains irrefutable, by your own words. Well done, Kev. I appreciate the continued support.

Mc