Daltrey Defends Pete

	>From: "An English Boy"
	>Subject: Re: Daltrey Defends Pete
>
>The finest thing I've ever read about/from the mouth of Daltrey,
>bar none!
>
>Thanks Schrade!

Glad to see Roger finally getting pissed!
But......
"I rang him up, and he wasn't answering, so I left him a message saying: 'I
know you're going through a terrible time, and you've obviously been very
stupid. But I've read what you've said, and I know it's the truth and I support you.'

I'll bet Pete didn't need to hear Roger calling him stupid though!
Bahahaha!

>Schrade....another THANK YOU for YOU KNOW WHAT!!

Perhaps.
But *we* don't know what!
What??

Kevin in VT