Re: harmony and understanding :-) (No Who)

In a message dated 3/24/2003 8:16:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@akrobiz.com writes:

> I just don't want to see a huge war thread started.  Do you?  Do we really
> need that on our little escapist Who list?

No. "The Who" is what this list is about.  It may be the *only* thing we all
have in common.  ha ha.  Well, come to think of it, wanting to argue and
fight *is* a trait of a Who fan, and we also have that in common.

Over on the "Carpenters" list we get along just fine.

Jon in Mi.