Re: Mirror interview with Roger

I LOVE ROGER DALTREY.  This was a great article because the majority of it was quoted straight from the interview, with the writer simply describing Roger's demeanor.  It's great to hear him defend Pete with such passion.  Really touching remark comparing the pain he has felt over Pete's troubles to having to watch his child get kicked.  I don't know if Shakespeare could have driven home the point any more effectively.  Long live The Who in all of our hearts and minds.

Mc