Re: age of aquarious

In article <BAY2-F4zmUR7BED0kpB00002fa4@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Presumably this will become more relevant as we return to the hawkish
> culture that generated it.

Which is my whole point.  It doesn't have anything to do with The Who,
its just another attempt to inject politics yet again into this list,
when we've already been collectivley told by the list owner to keep
things on topic.  There are plenty of politics forums; this isn't one
of them.
--
        izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer
                <http://izfree.sourceforge.net>