inflammatory remarks

Keets writes:

> This is inflamatory, Mc, and it pretty much voids
> everything you were
> complaining about.
>

> keets

Keets:

Kevin made a reference in an earlier post about how I am a failure as a human being (or something to that effect).  I simply remarked that IF he feels the need to trash all those he doesn't consider friends, he fails.  Would you agree that a person who does this fails, at least to some degree, as a human being.  I will admit to being a failure at ignoring attacks and rising above them.  I always feel the need to defend when insulted.  I am trying to change, but alas I am not succeeding.  There was peace here for so long until the "two" started in on me again.  I am sorry it has polluted the list.

I am willing to call a truce now to stop this crap.  All Kevin and Mark have to do is send their attacks to sroundtable@aol.com, and delete any response if they don't want to read it.  Unfortunately they have more fun baiting me into defending myself here.

Mc