Mark's sanity has returned... I knew it was there somewhere

Mark writes:

> Depends on what you mean by "insult." For instance, if you told us repeated how you enjoy getting drunk and letting people hit you in the face, and someone mentions it, would that mention be considered an insult? Hell, as much as you posted
> about it I thought you were PROUD of it! My mistake!

I made a passing mention of it once, and it was everyone else here who went nuts over it.  I didn't mind.  It's not a big deal to me.  People act stupid when drunk.  They smash cans on their heads and hug total strangers, etc, etc.  I was not the first nor nearly the last to do that.  I would consider it an insult, however, if someone who has shown consistent, unwavering contempt for me tells me to go punch myself in the face.  As I understood it, jokes made here are supposed to make the target laugh, not everyone else at the target.  I was told that was name-calling and was unacceptable.  This is why I don't engage in it unless it's in defense.  You and Kevin have done it as part of an issue debate.

> Uh...what was that about an official last post?

I laughed aloud at this, because you called me on an obvious breach of my promise.  I must admit that I find it very hard not to respond when I am continually referenced, especially when I am the target of insults or when the record is so greatly distorted by others.  It is one of my weaknesses and needs work.

Mc