Re: Phish and Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere book

With the exception of the drumming on some of the songs, Phish's version of
Quadrophenia sucks. And the vocal garbling they did on Helpless Dancer was,
in my opinion, a cowardly attempt to obscure the racism and Gay-related
lyrics from their fans.

Has anyone noticed that the Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere book now has a Barnes &
Noble imprint? I was finding a place for my two copies last night and
realized they were different. Judging from my copies, I think the B&N book
cover has less vivid color. Also, the new imprint doesn't imply "remainders",
it implies they can sell even more copies at a discount price now that folks
like us spent the real dough. If they were remaindered, they wouldn't have
come out under the new imprint. B&N have also done this with books on the
Doors and Beatles.

sp