Re: Subject: Sore Eyes and 'tards on this list

In a message dated 3/20/2003 9:06:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> Jo, put the rolling-pin down.
> He wasn't talking about you.  ;-)

No, I know he wasn't.  His "Down with Bush" statement is what made me look
for the rolling pin.

But, I am not looking for a fight about whether people are for or against
Bush or for or against war.  My main point is that when people spew
ANTI-AMERICANISM, it is unfair to our troops and their families.

Again, don't get me wrong.  I am not saying that because people are against
Bush/war makes them anti-American.  I just want people to support our troops.

But, I have to say that his "tards on the list" comment is what got my blood
stirring in the first place.  Thanks Kev... :)

Jo