Re:

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:24:59 -0700, "Patrick M. Osborn, MD"
<Patrick.Osborn@UCHSC.edu> wrote:

>There is a better perspective instead.......Johanna,
>
>Thank God for a voice of reason.  As a former AF pilot, I know somewhat what
>the guys are going through.  They just want to finish the job that should've
>been done 12 years ago and get home safely.  Trust me, knowing that people at
>home give a shit about you and what you're doing makes all the difference.
>The damage that Daschle and his ilk cause you can't even imagine.
>
>Godspeed to my friends and everyone else in harm's way.
>
>Oz

It's better to ignore the incredibly warped Scott Pellegrino. Unlike
the overwhelming majority of people on this list, he's way out of
control, abusive and actually hates this country.

Thank you for what you've done for this country -- we can never thank
you enough.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org