Re: Again with the Mc references

A quick study of archives will find that the insult tally between you and I will tilt HEAVILY toward you. I'm not sure I have ever insulted you personally. I may have taken shots at your ghastly political opinions, but not insults directed at you as a person. On the other hand, you have taken pot shots at me more than several times just in the past month. I took none at you.
Just quit worrying about it and join the Roger discussion, okay? Got an opinion?

keets

P.S. You have my permission henceforth to refer to Mark as Mark-enstein. ;)