Again with the Mc references

> Neither did I; Jeff was a friend as far as I was concerned, but he suddenly began insulting me and the point came when I could take no more...just like with Mc and every other list
> dispute I've found myself in.

A quick study of archives will find that the insult tally between you and I will tilt HEAVILY toward you.  I'm not sure I have ever insulted you personally.  I may have taken shots at your ghastly political opinions, but not insults directed at you as a person.  On the other hand, you have taken pot shots at me more than several times just in the past month.  I took none at you.

Mc