Re: Bill O'Reilly MUST be a Who fan

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:42:51 -0500, "O'Neal, Kevin W."
<Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:

>	>From: Sroundtable@
>	>Subject: Bill O'Reilly MUST be a Who fan
>>Listening to O'Reilly's Radio Factor, he played almost 2 minutes of WGFA at the very end of his >show.  I also have heard him use Who Are You as an intro.
>
>Yeah, I wonder if Fox got permission from Pete, unlike W.
>Typical.
>I can't imagine Pete permitting such on obviously conservatively slanted program/news channel from using his music.
>
>Kevin in VT

Rush Limbaugh uses part of a Pretenders song at the beginning of his
show.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org