Isle of Wight fest?

I got a pollstar update and a 2003 version of the Isle of Wight Festival was on it.  Could this be one of the festival offers Pete was talking about prior to the internet debacle?  This would be an amazing way for Pete and The Who to respond after Pete's name is cleared.  Return to the scene of one of their defining performances (my favorite, actually) and tear it up on stage.  I think I would have to find a way to go.  Take out a loan or get another credit card.  Any thoughts? Dates ate June 14 (currently Paul Weller and Starsailor) and June 15 with Bryan Adams and Counting Crows.  Three of these four have obvious Who relationships (I've never heard of Starsailor, but they could be Who-linked, as well).  I could actually make this if the price is right, but ONLY if the Who plays.

Mc