Re:Re: Anthrax album

Keets, I think so. I did read fans complaints about the
album saying things like that:

"I've downloaded the new Anthrax album. And it sucks a
lot. The guitars are in a pretty heavy/loud tune, but
the songs are pretty weak and boring...
Like Pete was saying a while back, it's hard to work with those old songs hanging over you.

At the least, no complaints about the guests: Roger and
Pantera's guitar player Dimebag Darrel.
I doubt if the Anthrax fans are interested in them. They're invited to work on the album to attract Who fans. And I guess it works--they have gotten some notice on the Who lists.

keets