Re: Remember: It's all about the music

In a message dated 3/15/2003 8:19:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SicilianMother@aol.com writes:

> <<<Lately, that has crossed my mind
> a few times, and I have contemplated leaving the list for that reason.
> But,
> for now, I wanna hang with my buds here.>>>

Another way of communicating this, is that all music is precious to me, but
Who music is extremely comforting to me and has been for more than 2 decades.
 I would be very lost without it.  But, a few times, I put on a Who tune, and
something painful that was said on this list will come into my mind.  I
contemplated the danger of being a part of a list such as this, that can be
cruel at times, ruining such a therapeutic tool for me (all Who).  Those of
you who know me, know I need all the tools I can get my hands on(read crazy
Sagittarius)!!  Anyway, am I the only one like this?  Does anyone else feel
this way?

Usually someone, like Pkeets, responds and can take what I am struggling to
convey and sum it up in a more clear and concise way.  That is cool.  I wear
my heart out on my sleeve and it comes out in my writing.  We all have our
own style and that is one of the reasons why I do like this list.  But, we
can't expect everyone to be the same as everyone else and if they aren't
something is wrong with them.  An example of respecting each other's opinions
is Schrade and Jon in Mi.

Oh boy, I'm gonna stop, as you probably have already deleted me by this point
anyway.

Love,
Johanna

Jo