Re: daltrey to headline third annual "rock n' roll fantasy camp"

In a message d3/15/2003 6:01:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, elbo@hotbox.ru
writes:

> This is great Jo! What song are you doin'? Who else is coming?

Of course, we would sing duets.  First we would sing, "It's a hard life""
"Why can't this be love" then of course we would do a melody of, "See me,
feel me" "You Better, You Bet", "Giving it all away" and "Rough Boys".  We
would end it with "Ocean's Away", "No Road Romance" and "Who are you?"  The
encore would be  and "How can you do it alone?" and lastly "Won't get fooled
again".   Phew!  Sounds like a fantasy camp to me.

Helen,

My brother lives in Florence Italy.

Love,
Jo

"yes.......I'm no one's wife, but
Ohhhhhhh....I LOVE my life!
And all.......That......JJJJAAAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!"

CHICAGO